Home > Partners > Parent Support Group (PSG)
Parent Support Group (PSG)
Building on Trust, Partnering as One
Home, school and the community are three important aspects of a child’s growth. Positive influences from these three aspects will create a better learning and holistic growing environment for the child. Thus, it is important for us to collaborate and support one another.
“Every Parent, a Supportive Partner”
- The PSG aims to:
- collaborate actively with the school by supporting school activities to provide a holistic growing environment for the children.
- provides network of support and link for the school, families and the community as members come from diverse backgrounds and possess varied skills and experiences.
|PSG Members||PSG ExCo
Join our AGPS PSG Family now!
- Please click on the Google link and fill in your details.
- Scan the QR code and fill in your details.
3. Download the Membership Form and hand it over to any of our school staff.
We look forward to a fulfilling partnership with you!