School Info Staff School Org School Advisory Committee
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Information Technology Music Social Studies/ NE Physical Education Aesthetics Character and Citizenship Education Environmental Education Health Education
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Programme for Active Learning (PAL) Happenings
Calendar Photo Gallery Open House 2016 Video Gallery
Useful Links Staff Resources Student Resources Forms for Download Parents Resources Student Care Information Canteen Menu Booklist 2017 Quick Link
2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
- Contact Us
- About AGPS
School Info Staff School Advisory Committee
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Information Technology Social Studies/ NE Physical Education Aesthetics Character and Citizenship Education Environmental Education Health Education
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Programme for Active Learning (PAL)
Calendar Photo Gallery Video Gallery
Cyberwellness Useful Links Student Care Information Canteen Menu
- Moments of Pride
2018 2017 2016
Parent Support Group (PSG) External Agencies
- Contact Us
Home > Department > Health Education
- In line with MOE’s Holistic Health Framework (HHF), there will be programmes and processes that will develop pupils’ physical, mental, social and emotional health.
- To raise awareness and empower pupils to make healthy lifestyle choices through diet and physical activity now and in the future.
- To intrinsically motivate and positively impact pupils’ behavioural and health outcomes.
- Direct curricular application
- Imparting of skills, information and knowledge to pupils so that they can be ‘agents of change’ and be responsible for their own health as well as the health of others.
- To learn while doing (as in the case of the Blood Pressure Monitoring Outreach).
- Pupil Health Ambassadors Programme
- Health Zone Visits for target groups
- Assembly Programmes (e.g. Health Talks, skits, shows etc.)
- Collaboration and Partnership with Stakeholders (e.g. Singapore Heart Foundation Blood Pressure Monitoring Programme and Public Outreach since 2011)
- Healthy Meals in School Programme
- Health Week collaboration and partnership with Stakeholders
- Health Pilot Programme with Health Promotion Board (e.g. Kurbo)