Parent Support Group (PSG)
Building on Trust, Partnering as One
Home, school and the community are three important aspects of a child’s growth. Positive influences from these three aspects will create a better learning and holistic growing environment for the child. Thus, it is important for us to collaborate and support one another.
“Every Parent, a Supportive Partner”
The PSG aims to
- collaborate actively with the school by supporting school activities to provide a holistic growing environment for the children.
- provides network of support and link for the school, families and the community as members come from diverse backgrounds and possess varied skills and experiences.
• Provide support for activities conducted by the school which enhance pupils’ welfare and growth
• Contribute innovative ideas to enhance the quality of school programmes
• Network with and support other parents and encourage them to be involved
• Liaise with members on details of programmes/activities
• Provide advice and support to members on programmes/activities
• Involve in the planning of special events such as festive celebrations
• Training of PSG members on P1 Water Education Programme
• Lower Primary Sports Carnival
• Lifeskills Programme
• Green Club Recycling Programme
• Science Challenge
• Music and Art Appreciation (MAC)
Join our AGPS PSG Family now!
1. Please click on the google link and fill in your details.
2. Scan the QR code and fill in your details.
3. Download the Membership Form and hand it over to any of our school staff.
We look forward to a fulfilling partnership with you!